Win 1 of 3 copies of Winnie the Pooh on DVD
Here at MyKidsHealth.co.uk we have 3 copies of the new WTP movie to giveaway. Have a read of the text below and then answer the question to be in with a chance of winning.
Disney returns to the Hundred Acre Wood with "Winnie the Pooh", the first big-screen Pooh adventure from Disney animation in more than 35 years.
With the charm, wit and whimsy of the original Winnie the Pooh featurettes, this all-new movie reunites audiences with the philosophical "bear of very little brain" and friends Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga, Roo—and last, but certainly not least, Eeyore, who has lost his tail. "Well a tail is either there or it isn't there," said Winnie the Pooh. "And yours isn't… there."
On top of Eeyore's misfortune, a minor misunderstanding sees Owl send the whole gang off on a quest to save Christopher Robin from an imaginary culprit. It turns out to be a very busy day for Pooh bear who simply set out to find some hunny.
AN ALL NEW STORY BROUGHT TO LIFE
Narrated by John Cleese, featuring all-star voices including Jim Cummings and Craig Ferguson and music from US superstar Zooey Deschamel, Winnie the Pooh is inspired by AA Milne’s books in Disney’s classic hand-drawn art style. Created by Burny Mattinson (The Lion King, Beauty & the Beast) and Andreas Deja (The Little Mermaid, The Lion King) Winnie the Pooh is executive produced by John Lasseter and is available to buy on Disney DVD from 22 August 2011.
© Disney. Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works, by A.A. Milne and E. H. Shepard.
This competition is open only to residents of the UK and Eire. The competition closes on September 5th, and the winners will be randomly selected after that date.
What is the name of the third Disney animated short featuring Pooh?
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Under 16s need parental/guardian’s consent. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Sheer Media Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally associated with it.
- To enter the prize draw, answer the simple question on the website, complete your details and click Enter
- Within a week of the closing date, winner(s) will be selected from all entries into the competition
- The prize consists of 3 x Winnie the Pooh on DVD
- All entries into the draw must be received by 23.59 5th September 2011
- Winners will be selected at random under independent supervision within 14 days of the closing date.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize receivers will be required to take part in publicity. The winners’ name and county will be published on the MyKidsHealth website.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Sheer Media Limited, Unit D4, Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Ellesmere Port CH65 9BF